Sunday, August 19, 2012

Prince Edward Island

Hello all--it's Colleen Anne (that's Anne with an e) reporting to you from Prince Edward Island.  Everything here is absolutely beautiful and looks just like a movie--cheesy I know.  We are staying with my mom's cousin in the little house he rents and loving it.  Its an old house (built in 1853) with lots of older furnitre and housewares and mom is in hog heaven.  Last night we went to one of her cousins plays "Ring of Fire" about Johnny Cash and tonight we are going to see his daughter and her husband in their play "Our Town".  Monday we are back to her cousin who is playing Matthew in...you guessed it "Anne of Green Gabels" which I am very excited for, as is mom!  Well, we are off to tour the island.  I'll post more later if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment